Car Electronics & Devices
Specification: gsm alarm system
Network and Band
2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
GPS start time
Cold status 45s
Warm status 35s
Hot status 1s
Voltage of car power system
Chargeable 3.7V 500mAh Li-ion battery
-40°C to +85°C
-20°C to +65°C
10. Vehicle maintenance notification: send SMS "service123456 365d 10000", tracker replies "service ok!" after succeed, when the travelled mileage over 10,000 kilometers, or when the device accumulated 350 days of work, it will give send maintenance notice to the authorized numbers 15 days in advance.
If in GPRS mode, device will also report to GPRS central.
If in GPRS mode, device will report to server center every time when vehicle starts, and only one notification in SMS mode.
11. RFID (optional): RFID module is supported. RFID data can be uploaded to service center (web platform) via GPRS, and saved and displayed on the web platform.
12. View photo on cell phone (optional): you must set up the APN for the tracker before using this function. After APN configuration, send “photo+password” to device, it will take photos and send a SMS including http link to cell phone. You can click the link to get the photo from internet.
13. Automatic Data logging:
* Auto logging: once the tracker lost GSM signal or fall offline from GPRS, tracker will log the tracking position and alerts automatically in the SD card on the basis of the pre-set condition, when GSM signals get back, all the event alerts will be auto-sent to the authorized numbers or web platform, but the logged tracking data should be loaded to the web platform via SMS command.
* Logging upon times: for example you can send "save030s005n+password” to the tracker unit, it will reply “save ok” and will log the Latitude and longitude locations every 30 seconds for 5 times.
* The copied to computers through card reader, and then the data route can be checked by importing data in the menu “Data Import” of web platform www.gpstrackerxy.com
14. Data Load:
* Current date Load: send SMS: “load+ password” to tracker device, it will reply: “load ok” if the device is working well under GPRS mode; if not, it will reply “load fail! Please check gprs” that means device does not work under GPRS mode.
* Specified date Load: send SMS: “load+ password+ space+ year month date” to tracker device, it will reply: “load ok” and load the tracking data to the web platform upon the valid time you choose. For Example: send SMS: “load123456 20110425” to the tracker device, means to load the tracking data of 25th April 2011 to web platform.
15. Forward the third parties’ message: for example, set the phone number of the service provider of the SIM card in the tracker, when charge remind message coming in, tracker will forward it to authorized phone number. Only 1 third parties phone number can be set up at most.
16. SIM card Balance Inquiry:
How it works: take China Mobile as example, After accept balance command, tracker will remember the “mobile phone number”, carrier’s phone number and the code, then send the code to carrier’s phone number, and forward the message from carrier to mobile phone number.
17. ACC working alarm: tracker will send "ACC on+latitude & longitude" to authorized numbers when detect ignition on, that means the vehicle has been started; and tracker will send “ACC off+latitude & longitude" to authorized numbers when ignition off and ACC is off, that means vehicles has been stopped.
18. Cut off the Oil and Power System:
* Execute immediately mode: send command “quickstop+password” to tracker, it will reply “quickstop OK”. Then tracker will stop the car immediately after “stop” command.
* Execute depends on speed mode(Default mode): send command “noquickstop+password” to tracker, It will reply “noquickstop OK”, then the tracker won’t stop the car immediately after “stop” command, instead, it will reply “it will be executed after speed less than 20KM/H”, and stop the car when the speed is less than 20KM/H.
19. Electric lock and Vapor lock switch
20. Arm/lock: send SMS command “arm+password” to the tracker, the terminal of vehicles will change to arm state, Meanwhile, car door is locked, and it will reply SMS “Tracker is activated”. If the vehicle are in ignition state (ACC is ON), car door will be locked, but ARM will fail, Meanwhile, it will reply SMS “set up fail! pls turn off ACC”. If engine is off, but door is open, then the car can’t enter ARM state and reply “setup fail, pls close the door.”
21. Disarm/Unlock: send SMS command "disarm+password" to the tracker device in the vehicle, It will reply “Tracker is deactivated” in both armed and disarmed state, and the SMS command will make the tracker device enter into disarmed state if the unit currently armed. It won’t alarm if the door is open and sensor is vibrated and the engine is started when deactivated this arm function.
22. Silent arm: send SMS “silent+password” to tracker, it will reply “silent ok!”. It means tracker enters into silent mode and door will be locked as well; siren won’t be sound after alarm is triggered, but tracker will send SMS to authorized numbers.
23.Decide how many times of alarm message: you can decide how many times of the alarm message to be sent, For those alarm message sent in cycle, you can limit the times the alarm message to be sent. For example, send SMS “ xtime+password+005 “ to tracker, alarm message will be sent 5 times once alarms are triggered.
24. Multiple Alarms:
* SOS Emergency Alarm: long-press SOS button on the cables for 2 seconds, the device will send sms: “help me + lat/long” to every authorized number at interval of 3 minutes. No beeps from siren. Alerts will be stopped after received “help me” from any authorized phone number.
* Low battery alarm: the tracker will send SMS “low battery+latitude/longitude” to authorized numbers 2 times in total at 15 minutes interval when voltage of battery is going to be about 3.55V.
* Power off alarm: it will send SMS “power alarm+latitude/longtitude” to authorized numbers every 3 minutes when external power is cut off.
* GPS Blind Spot Alert: it will send alert SMS “no gps+last valid latitude/longitude before lost GPS signal”.
* Geo-fence: set up a geo-fence for the tracker device to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send SMS to the authorized numbers when it goes out of this district.
* Multi-area management: 5 areas can be set up at most. The distance between two points can't be less than the total distance in the 2 commands, and different areas can't cover each other
* Movement Alarm: with GPS signal reception, after the unit stayed immobile in a place for 3-10 minutes, user can set the movement alarm, for example, send SMS “move+password+space+0200” to the tracker (Suppose area of a radius of 200 meters, it supports 4 digits at most. Unit: Meter). It will reply “move OK”. In case of such a movement (the default distance is 200m), it will send SMS “Move+ latitude & longitude” to the authorized numbers.
* Overspeed Alarm: for example, if you want to set the alarm speed as 80km/h, then when the target moves exceeding 80km/h, the unit will send SMS “speed+080!+ latitude & longitude” to the authorized numbers. it will send only one SMS in 3 minutes in SMS mode when overspeed, the siren will beep 1 time when overspeed 1 time.
* Fuel Checking Alerts (Optional): During driving process, when the Tracker Device detects the fuel decrease by 20% in 3 minutes, then it will send oil leak or theft alert “oil:XX%+Lat, Long” to authorized number in 3 minutes interval. Siren beeps 20 seconds continuously. When Acc off and Car stop, the tracker device detects the fuel decrease 2% comparing with previous fuel when car stop, It will send oil leak or theft alert “oil: XX%+ Lat, Long” to authorized number in 3 minutes interval. Siren beeps 20 seconds continuously.
* Temperature alert (Optional): the available temperature range is from -050 to +125 degree. When the temperature is beyond the limited range, the tracker will send SMS alarm to the authorized numbers at 3 minutes interval. The temperature can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
* Auto Photograph (Optional): when the tracker terminal device detects DOOR/ ACC / SOS / alarm, the tracker device will be automatically ready for photo during sending the alarm and then shoot camera to upload the photo to the monitoring platform (web server).Meanwhile, the device will send SMS including http link to all authorized cell phone numbers, photo can be also requested from web server by sending command. All photos will be automatically saved in the SD card, and viewed after copied to computers through card reader.
* Alerts Resend: when vehicle enters GSM blind areas, the siren beep in Non-quiet mode if DOOR/SHOCK SENSOR/ACC, OIL alarms are triggered, and all these alarms will be stored and send to authorized numbers or web server after GSM signal recover.
* External Shock Sensor alarm (Optional): The unit will send only one alarm SMS “Sensor alarm+lat/long” to the authorized number in 3 minutes when the sensor is triggered in arm status. Within 3 minutes, the alarm siren sound for 5 seconds when the vibration is detected in the first time and second time. The alarm siren sound for 10 seconds when vibration again. If you disarm the tracker, the times will reset.
Disarm to stop this alarm.
* Built in Acceleration Sensor Alarm: the tracker is built in three axis acceleration sensor, the tracker can detect it in arm state when the vehicle move, tilt or shock. The alarm way is same as the external shock sensor alarm.
Disarm to stop this alarm. Besides, the built in shock sensor sensitivity has 3 levels can be configured.
* No GSM Alarm: when Vehicle enters GSM Blind area, the siren beeps in Non-quiet mode without sms sending if DOOR, SHOCK SENSOR/ACC alarms are triggered.
25. Sleep Mode: when vehicle is not driving (ACC is OFF), GSM module fall asleep; GPS module shut off; and tracker works in low power consumption. Calling, SMS command and any triggered alarm can wake up it.
26. Check the Vehicle State: send SMS command “check+password” to the tracker in the vehicle, It will reply SMS including:external power、battery、GPS signal、ACC、Door、GSM signal、GPRS status、APN、UP、IP、PORT etc.
27. Terminal (local) Time Setting: for example: Send SMS “time zone123456 8”, 8 is Chinese time zone, If your country time zone is minus, send SMS “time zone123456 -8”.
28. Reset Hardware: send SMS “reset+password” to tracker device to reset the GSM module and GPS module of the tracker device, it will reply “reset ok”.
29. Configure parameters by USB: Connect tracker to computer with the optional USB cable, open the memory of the tracker, find and open the initial configuration file with notepad "user_config.ini" , operate according the instructions.
30. Less GPRS traffic: tracker will change to less GPRS traffic mode after parking 5 minutes (ACC is OFF), GPRS disconnect and connect again when alarm being triggered or vehicle starts driving.
31. Set up monitor center number: after setup monitor center number, the messages of auto track by sms will be set to this center number, if all alarms need to be sent to this number too, then this center number must be setup as authorized number.
Note: All the functions of Lock and Unlock must work with the optional relay of central locking system.
Press for 0.5 second, the siren will beep one time.
Press for 0.5 second, the siren will beep two times.
ARM & Silent mode
Press for 0.5 second when it is in disarm state, the siren will beep one time. No voice from siren when alarm triggered and quit from silent mode automatically when disarm.
Press for 3 seconds, Tracker will send SOS alert to authorized phone numbers without voice.
Press for 0.5 second when it is in arm state, siren will beep 10 seconds, press disarm button to quit.
About web tracking platform:gps tracer car
Web tracking software login page,www.gpstrackerxy.com User: demo Password: 8888.And it support multi-language.It has 10 days trial time,but after trial time, you will need pay yearly fee $5 for each device,if you need it,you can click the following picture or go to our store to order it. Thanks. Please try it now.GPS Tracker
About IOS &Android Mobile APP Tracking:
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.|
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|